Today i would like to talk about my current favorite affordable Products. If you’re interested on knowing what products I have been loving then keep on reading.
- The first product that I’m going to talk about, I have fallen absolutely in love with. The wet n Wild photofocus Foundation has become my all time favorite foundation. I’m sure by now everybody has heard of this gem. Ive bought my Wet n Wild photofocus foundation from CVS and boy the price is amazing. This budget friendly Foundation cost me $6 dollars with tax. Ive tried many high end foundations that I paid 10X of the price of this foundation, none of them were as good as this drugstore beauty. Its cruelty free which is always a plus, it goes on your face smoothly. You can have natural finish or built it up to full coverage. It’s give you such natural, flawless glowy looking skin and it stay on the whole night. Usually my blush and bronzer comes off by the end of the night, but with this foundation everything stays on. My skin is mostly dry but I have some oily part such as my nose. I would recommend giving this foundation a try since its very inexpensive and budget friendly.
- One of the most important tools for a flawless looking foundation is the applicator. Ive discovered Morphe long time ago when they only had their Burbank, CA store. I used to work at a restaurant near Morphe and one they I was driving by and saw their sign outside “Morphe Brushes”. I got curious and walk in to the store. I was amazed of the products they had and the prices. My all Time morphe Brush has to be the E6 buffer brush. Ive been using this brush to apply my foundation, buff out my concealer and perfect my contour. I don’t remember how much Ive bought this brush for, but they are selling for $14.99 on their website. I know some of you might say $15 dollars are too much to spend on one brush, but trust it its worth every penny. Compare to other brands morphe is considered cheaper and the quality you get is much better.
- I love many products from Milani Cosmetics. When I heard about their new highlighter I had to go online and order them, I’m so glad I did. Highlighters are very popular now days. I’m so glad that drugstore is coming up with new products every day. I got my Milani highlighter for $10 dollars and I think the price is worth it. You get this Beautiful gold packaging and stunning wavy looking highlighter. It glides on your skin; it gives you a beautiful glow without being chunky or glittery. They have seven beautiful shades for every skin tone to chose from.
- I love to shop at Ulta. It has both affordable and high end products. Lately I’ve been obsessed with all things charcoal so when I saw Freeman Charcoal and Black sugar Scrub at Ulta I had to have it. I went home right after to try it out. I removed my makeup then applied the mask to my face. I waited a little longer than the recommended 7-10 minutes; I wanted the mask to be fully dried. I could instantly see where my pores were and knew I was getting a great clean. It does take a little longer than most mud masks to remove but I expected that due to prior experience with charcoal products. My face felt clean, smooth, and fresh while my pores looked smaller. The packaging is neat and you get 6.0 fl oz product for only $4.29. The product claims to have Dead Sea minerals, active charcoal and black sugar. It polishes your skin beautifully. I would give this budget friendly Face mask/scrub a 5 star, and I would recommend it to anyone who has normal to combination skin.P.s Dont mind my well loved Mask Picture :))
- I saved the best for last. I have been totally in love with Herbal Essence Bio renew Arabica Coffee Fruit shampoo. For the past two months ive been using this amazing shampoo and hair is healthier than ever. Two months ago I was looking for a new shampoo, my hair was fine and flat and I had lots of fall outs. I was browsing at Target and came across this shampoo. When I smelled it I fell in love with scent and I had to purchase it. I took a shower that day and I was amazed of the result. My hair was volumized and bouncy. It was so easy to brush it. Since them ive been seeing amazing results, it feels like I have more hair now and less fall out. My hair smells amazing after every shower. This affordable shampoo which works better than most of the expensive shampoos and it only costs $5.99.